In 1993, Jacobo Physical Therapy founded by Gracie Jacobo opened doors under the aim of enriching the lives of our ailing community members. Along the way, Jacobo has grown into one of the most trusted companies servicing Kern County by constantly striving to live and operate by our mantra, “Living Life Well.”
Living up to this lofty standard means Jacobo values each patient and is responsive to their individual needs, provides a unique service-mix to reflect the needs of the community, innovates in the pursuit of continuous improvement while fostering a culture of empowerment, communication and teamwork to enrich lives.
Jacobo’s Mission: Living Life Well
The Patient Touch • Service Mix • Innovation • Culture
Setting the bar of Quality Care
The fact is, everyone claims they are committed to quality of care but few are willing to invest their resources to live up to this standard. While physical therapy is still rendered through traditional hands-on methods, the only thing stopping companies from utilizing state-of-the-art equipment to ensure greater recovery & rehabilitation outcomes is their willingness to back up their claims with their resources. You don’t have to live on a therapy bed or rely on traditional gym equipment alone. Chose Jacobo’s total quality of care service model and exceptional staff to get you the results you deserve. Along with an exceptional staff of skilled professionals and services, you can expect the very best in equipment and facility:
- Aquatic Center: Jacobo has invested in their very own Aquatic Center to enable up close and personal care.
- Anodyne Therapy System: 1 of only 2 facilities in California to use this Medicare approved medical device that is indicated to increase circulation and reduce pain, stiffness, and muscle spasms.
- The Back Project: Spinal stabilization and pain management device for disorders of the back, neck, pelvis and shoulder pain. Used by top University Athletic Departments, Professional Athletes and clinicians.
- Synergie by Dynatronics: The best alternative to invasive procedures to reduce the appearance of cellulite, spider-veins, wrinkles and skin inelasticity.
- KORR – ReeVue: Resting Metabolic Rate Testing unit helps experts to screen for abnormally low metabolic rates, teach energy balance, and pinpoint the precise caloric intake required for weight loss. Applications include obesity treatment, as well as treating obesity related diseases such as diabetes, dysmetabolic syndrome X, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and sleep apnea.
- iKitchen Nutrition Portal: The most advanced nutrition portal used by top Companies for Corporate Wellness, Universities & Athletic Departments, Fitness & Training Centers and Hospitals.
- Strengthening & Cardiovascular Equipment and Facility: Providing you the highest grade equipment in a comfortable setting.
And many more value adding services…